Wednesday 5 June 2013

My leg is fine, apprarently



The doctor having told me there was nothing wrong with my leg, it’s just deeply bruised, and that I should ignore it, that’s what I’ve been trying to do. Still aches though.
I’m having trouble getting motivated. I stayed in bed late this morning having been woken by his lordship, Louis the Labrador, who needed letting out at 4 a.m, then insisted in being fed just after six.  I speed read 206 Bones, a book that led to the TV series Bones. It was OK, but rather easy to work out what had happened. Now I’m wondering what to do today. I have plenty of painting and decorating to do but I’m not in the mood, mainly due to my undamaged leg.  
I think I might try and write something. John will be here soon to take Louis out so I need to grab the chance. Now. I still have to write a sonnet on the theme of lust for my poetry course. Yes, lust. It’s proving to be something of a challenge. Why? That's for me to know and you to wonder about.
I had to turn off comments for a while as I was being besieged by anonymous posts. I've taken the restriction of again to see if the problem's sorted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment