Tuesday 19 February 2013

Good news please.



I chased the estate agent yesterday. They didn’t come back to me so I phoned again. The new isn’t great. The people buying my house are getting a buy to let mortgage on their old house so they can rent it out, having not been able to sell it. As far as I knew, that was all done and dusted but no. Now I have to wait until the end of NEXT week, not even this week, until I know if we’re going ahead. Meanwhile I’m in limbo. Having heard this I wanted to go out to clear my head, a trip round the charity shops always cheers me up, but I can’t go anywhere because I’m waiting for the computer man to call about my printer. 
The good news is, well there isn't any really. The builder has a look at the flat I'm buying as a rental investment and he reckons it needs about £4,000 spent on it, not counting the outdated kitchen and bathroom. As the flat isn't too expensive, that's probably OK but it would have been nice to have some BRILLIANT news as I really need something to cheer me up. I can't even phone anyone as I'm waiting for the PC man to call!!!
If Louis wasn’t arriving tomorrow, I’d book a holiday!At least seeing his happy face and waggy tail will make me smile. I do love that dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment