Monday 18 February 2013

GETTING USED TO THE NEW PC



I’ve spent some time  today getting to know Windows 7 and Word 2010. I can’t say I’m fully au fait yet, not by any means, but I’m starting to feel more comfortable.
Working upstairs feels so much better. I can hardly wait to be moved and properly sorted. Yes, still no news of when that’s going to happen. I called the estate agent early this morning and asked them to find out where the delay is coming from, but they haven’t come back to me yet.
I’ve also been working on three new stories. Two for Writing Magazine competitions and one for Fiction Feast. They’re just about ready to roll but until the new printer comes….
The weather is much better to day so I might go to Leeds Writers later. I’ll have to see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. The weather was good here yesterday too, very sunny. It certainly lifts the spirits to get out of the house. Technology really isn't my things but Im sure you will get to grips with the new system really soon. xx

    ReplyDelete