Sunday 9 December 2012

Sunday Sunday



I’m making good progress with my next writing guide. I have half the basic skeleton done and plan to carry on working on it later.
Today’s been bright and if it wasn’t for the wind, taking the dog out would have been quite pleasant!
Sundays are an odd day for me. I often end up feeling a bit low. I think it’s because I see weekends as being a time when families to get together. Saturday’s not so bad as I can go down the shops, but on Sunday, that’s not as much fun as most of the interesting ones are closed.
I’m going to the bungalow tomorrow to have another look round and take some measurements as there were none on the estate agents details whatsoever. I hope I still like it. I’m only half kidding. I’m still having trouble coming to terms with the fact that I’m on my own, I don’t have to make room for John anymore. I can only be in one room at a time and nobody’s come to stay with me since 2005
I dug up the last potatoes this afternoon and noticed signs of a few bulbs making growth. Had fun chasing Raffy up and down, pretending I wanted his ball. It’s funny but the longer a dog stays with me, the fonder I get of them….
He’s due to leave on Tuesday. 



1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the dog thing. I've considered being a foster mum for Guide Dogs for the Blind etc., in the past, but know it would break my heart to have to give a dog up when I'd had it for so long.

    ReplyDelete