Thursday 22 November 2012

Working through a pile of critiques



I had to miss crossword class today because I’m under the weather. I don’t want to pass on my germs to anyone. I’m working through the critiques for the NAWG story competition plus doing some Writers Bureau work. Even though I’m off colour, I can still manage to do those as I don’t have to be very creative.
I now have a short list of seven stories for the competition. My plan is to read them again at the weekend and see which of them still impresses me. I know which one I favour at the moment,  but that could easily change and I want to make sure I get it right, especially as it’s all up to me this year.
Other than that, I had some paperwork to deal with regarding my late mother’s house – final bills, meter readings and so on. I’m now deliberating whether to get rid of everything that reminds me of that time (apart from the paperwork I have to keep, just in case). I’m leaning towards a clean sweep but as always, I’m finding it hard to actually make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment