Thursday 1 November 2012

Morning writing



I decided to try an experiment today – not turning ht computer on until after I’d done some  writing. This morning, I sat on the sofa in the conservatory, both dogs by my side and managed to draft two stories. One is based around Valentine’s Day and the other about April 1st.
As it’s November already, I’m going to type up the Valentine one soon so I can send it off fairly sharpish. That’s if Woody will let me type. He does everything he can to stop me,  including walking on the keyboard.
As Woody and Snoopy leave on Saturday, I’m going to make the most of it so I won’t be able to do too much work but it does seem that I’m back in the groove  ( at last).  I might even start entering Writers News comps again. Daft not to really, as they’re free to enter. Who knows, I might even try a poem….


No comments:

Post a Comment