Monday 9 July 2012

Lack of enthusiasm


I’m trying to work up some enthusiasm and having great difficulty. The dogs are still here as their owner came home to 2 defrosted freezers and needed an extra day to get sorted. They’re now due to leave at about 8p.m.
Once they go, it will be all systems go, as I will need to give the house a bit of a clean. There are black hairs everywhere!
I haven’t been advertising the dog boarding service so I now have a long gap until mid September before I have another paying guest (Louis, the loveable chocolate labrador). 
Sorry this is short, but if I don’t stop now, it will turn into another moan and I really can’t stand it when I do that. Somehow I need to find a way to be upbeat when I’m on my own. Right now, I haven’t a clue how to do that, but I’m going to have to try. If only you could go to Tescos and buy a happy family – they sell almost everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment