Friday 22 June 2012

Nothing to report


As time goes by and there’s no response from Devon, I’m becoming increasingly stressed.
It was an effort, but at least I managed to get some stories recirculated today. I’ve been very lax with this lately. I noted with some surprise that I hadn’t sent anything to The Weekly News for three months. It just goes to show the state I’ve been in.
When I read a piece on ELFM last night about Mum and how her solicitor prevented me from registering her EPA, I almost broke down half way through. It’s hard to keep my emotions under any kind of control at the moment because they’re so near the surface. I jump every time the phone rings.
I’ve spent my life being nice to everyone. Having to stand firm doesn’t come easy to me.
It’s been pouring all day. I’m out AGAIN tonight. Going to a friend’s for a drink and a chat. She says she has a really good solicitor, but I’m hoping it doesn’t come to that. I want this to end.
Soon.
I want my life back.

No comments:

Post a Comment