Tuesday 20 March 2012

Book Launch!

THE WRITER’S TREASURY OF IDEAS.
Book launch! 21st April 11a.m. at Philip Howard Books, 47 Street Lane, Leeds, LS8 1AP. All welcome. Please let me know if you can come, and PLEASE spread the word. If there's anybody I should be telling, I'd love to hear from you. I'm a bit new to all this kind of thing. I've done book launches before but only when I've had a story in a collection.
The book is a teach yourself guide to finding ideas for stories with examples and exercises. Use it, and you will find getting ideas becomes a whole lot easier. If you can't make the book launch, it will be for sale from 31st March via my web site at £12 plus p and p. Anyone who suplies their email address will receive my  mini guide to short story competitions absolutely free.
This guide will not be available anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment