Sunday 19 February 2012

Funny old day


I feel rough as anything due to lack of sleep, and an annoying cough and cold.
John went to pick up the bed he bought on eBay this morning which bring sit home that next weekend, he’ll be moving out. Even thinking about it gives me a pain round my chest, even though I know it’s for the best.
I spent a few hours working on the words to go on my revamped web site, then put forward four more ideas for weekend writing courses, then finished by filling in an application form for the show POINTLESS. I also managed to squeeze in a walk round Temple Newsam with Louis the Labrador as it was such a bright day. I’m thinking that’s enough for today as I really do feel grotty. I’m waiting to see if the leader of my quiz team calls to ask me to play tomorrow night. Fingers crossed he doesn’t then I can stay home and drink Lemsip!

No comments:

Post a Comment