Monday 23 January 2012

HAPPY (CHINESE) NEW YEAR!

After yesterday, I’m still on a bit of a high. It was such a good workshop. I just hope I can remember the things I’ve learned and put them into practice. Tensions are running high at home right now, and I guess they’ll remain that way until John moves out. We can’t seem to spend more than five minutes together without problems. I haven’t got as much done today as I wanted to, thanks to the freezer. I hadn’t shut the door properly, which meant that it had iced up. It took an age to sort. In the end I resorted to chipping some of the ice off with a hammer and chisel. DO NOT DO THIS AT YOUR HOUSE! Tonight, I'm having Chinese food to celebrate the New Year. After that I'm foff out AGAIN. I’ve been asked to play for our quiz team. We’ve had a horrible season so at least I don’t have to worry about getting answers wrong. We’re bottom of the league so I can’t make things any worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment