Wednesday 11 January 2012

Bullied

I was upset today by a bully in Tescos who started loading his shopping onto the belt before I’d finished loading mine.
The strange thing was that when I got home, Leah who has been more like a living white rug than a dog (she IS 11) suddenly came to life. For the first time since I’ve known her, she followed me upstairs then she wanted to play with a ball in the garden. Another first. It was as though she knew I needed cheering up. Aren’t dogs great!
Tonight it’s off to a Spice quiz with my lodger. We’re definitely playing on separate tables. If I have to spend much more time with him today, I might just possibly murder him!
While I remember, here’s a date for the diary for anyone who wants to see me squirm – January 25th ITV1, The Chase.

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when that happens in supermarkets, like when they stand so close to you they are almost breathing down your neck. It seems some people just can't wait. It's just so rude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a horrible thing to happen to you :o(

    Have you already filmed The Chase? I LOVE that show..... Marks my favourite ;o) I WILL be watching :o)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete