Thursday 1 December 2011

Good news for advent

Crossword class was great today as Jack was back. He looks a bit tired, and he was a tiny bit tetchy, but I think he’s going to be fine. It wasn’t the same without him there to explain how the solutions were reached.
Now for a fanfare!
I have been sent a contract for my non fiction book offering me a royalty of 20% net receipts which I’m told is good. . Obviously I will need to read it carefully and take some advice, but it’s looking good so far. They’re talking about publishing in three months or so which is excellent.
Since the contract came through, I haven’t done very much, I can’t even think straight. I’m so excited that things seem to be coming together at last.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent! I'm very pleased for you. Good luck with the small print...

    Dan.

    -----
    Win a £50 Amazon.co.uk voucher! Free entry, no purchase required. Visit http://lies-ink.blogspot.com/ to find out more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Linda. Glad things are looking up for you at last.

    ReplyDelete