Sunday 18 December 2011

Debugging my computer

Alan, from my writer club, came round this morning to see if he could mend my PC which has been seding emails, I didn't send (!). He found 4 trojans and all kinds of otehr problems which AVG hadn't noticed, let alone fixed. He recommends trying avast, so when I'm in the mood, I might try downloading that.
Before he arrived, I did a hasty back up onto CD just in case. The programmes he ran to fix things took HOURS so from 10 a.m. until now I've benn hanging about, feeling frustrated because I wanted to work. I caught up on my accounts while I was waiting. Now I CAN go back to work, I'm not in the mood which is typical.
I'm going to try and force myself and se what happens. I's say catch up tomorrow but there's a lunch time carol concert (St pauls cahedral choir no less) which I'd like to get to if at all possible.
Although I'm feeling so much better (happier even) than I have done in YEARS, I still worry that I'm not doing enough. I'm going to have to find a way to fix that for next year. I know that I have often worked too hard in the past which didn't work for me either. It's a balance In need to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment