Thursday 3 November 2011

Thursday 3rd November

I’m reading Lollipop Shoes by Joanna Harris at the moment. It took a while to pull me in as I had difficulty telling the voices apart. It’s written from three different first person viewpoints.
I managed to get to my crossword class today but the short walk felt like an uphill struggle as I’m still under par. I feel as though I have a tight band round my chest as if I could be on the verge of a panic attack. I’ve decided to stay in again tonight; the last thing I want to do is get worse again.
My non fiction book has now been proofread so I have to go through it again making any changes that are needed. My tame proof reader is down with a heavy cold so I’m going to proof read my next collection of crime stories myself. I figure if I use a ruler under each line that will slow me down and help me to spot any errors. That’s the theory anyway.

1 comment:

  1. So pleased to read that you are feeling a bit better! Caroline x

    ReplyDelete