Monday 31 October 2011

Halloween

It's October 31st.
I have started work on sorting out my problems and have made an appointment to see somebody tomorrow. I'm not going to talk about this here as this blog is meant to be about writing. I've started a new, anonmymous, blog to give me some space.
I hope I can live two lives. One as a writer, and the other as a woman who needs to sort out so many things.
Now to have something to eat as I'm starving. WHy they bother with chnaging the clocks I'll never know. It takes me days to settle back down again.

3 comments:

  1. I wish you luck - and admire your courage x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on the right track Linda. It will work out in the end, it always does :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often find that if I have something on my mind, the best way of dealing with it is to write about it. Somehow the problem seems less of a problem. Good luck with that Linda.

    ReplyDelete