Saturday 1 October 2011

1st October, hot hot hot

I was up early which was just as well as Louis arrived half an hour earlier than expected. His owner just dropped him and disappeared. As usual, he already looks as though he’s been here for ever. Such a relaxed, happy dog.
I finished another story which I sent to Take a Break, then sent two more to Oz, and 2 to People’s Friend. I’ve never sold to PF so I’d really like to have at least one story published by them.
After that, I finished my pickled onions (4 jars, all for me) then carried on with the book. I’m about a third of the way through the first draft which puts me on target. It’s been so hot today. Such weird weather, it’s hard to know what to do. I’m glad Louis prevented me from going to the Ilkey rehearsal as I don’t think I’d have coped well in the heat.
I’ve just watched Strictly. Not bad for a first week. Now to decide what to do for the rest of the evening. I think I’ll do another half hour then call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment