Sunday 7 August 2011

Recycling is hard

It’s been another, frustrating, energy sapping day. I’ve been working on rewriting stories so that I can send them to other markets. Most of the time I really don’t enjoy doing it. I sometimes wonder whether it wouldn’t be easier just to write some totally new stories. A couple of years ago, when I had lots more markets to choose from, it wasn’t so bad but now…..
Swanwick is fast approaching and I’m getting more worried about it as each day passes. I so want to have a good time, and make the best use of every day – it will be over soon enough. I went to Tesco’s earlier and bought some cans of booze so that I don’t have to pay expensive bar prices. Now I need to try and make up my mind which clothes to take and which to leave behind. I have no idea what people will be wearing. Will it be jeans and sweatshirts or posh frocks? Only one way to find out of course and that’s to just go.

No comments:

Post a Comment