Wednesday 10 August 2011

not long now

I’m still struggling with my health. I have no idea what’s wrong. I just feel ‘off’. It could be stress. I’m going to Swanwick for the first time on Saturday and new places are always a bit scary, especially when you are going on your own. Hopefully I’ll be fine once I’m there. It will be great to get away.
A pile of stories came back from Take a Break to day which is always a blow. What I’d really like is for her to buy three of four before I go away as that will give me a real shot in the arm. There’s nothing like a few sales to make you feel better..
I‘ve been using Wii fit to try and improve my fitness and get my BMI down from an overweight reading to ideal and today I MADE IT AT LAST. It’s official. I am no longer tubby. All I have to do now is resist putting it back on. I’m told the food at Swanwick is good but my wheat allergy means that I won’t be able to tuck into the cakes, biscuits and other goodies, however tempting they may look.
There are still places left if anybody’s thinking of going. See www,swanwickwritersschool.co.uk
I won’t be writing my blog while I’m there. I haven’t invested in any mod cons like a Blackberry, a lap top or an Ipad so I’ll be incommunicado for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment