Tuesday 23 August 2011

COMPETITION £250 prize. closing date 31st October.

The National Association of Writers Groups has launched a new open short story competition. There’s no theme and you don’t have to belong to NAWG to enter.
First prize is £250. The entry fee is £5. For an additional £3, entrants can receive a short critique. For details please see the web site www.nawg.co.uk.
If you don’t want to enter this yourself, I would be very grateful for any help spreading the word. This is the first time they have run an open competition and (as it was my idea) I’d like it to be a success. The closing date is 31st October so there’s plenty of time to enter.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like an interesting competition, Linda. I think I'll give it a go.

    I've mentioned it on my blog, too, so hopefully that will help spread the word a bit as well.

    ReplyDelete