Sunday 10 July 2011

Had a good day

I’ve had a very good day.
I managed to get loads of things done inc painting bits of wood trim for the wardrobe, and the frame of the wardrobe itself. I also cut the grass & most exciting of all, I spoke to two of the men who answered my Lonely Hearts ad.
The first was one I thought had written me off. I’d sent a photo by email and had no response, but then he texted me asking to talk to me again. I was on the phone for 40 minutess. He has such a nice voice, but I’m taking it one step at a time. As he’s seen my picture, I’ve asked him to send me one of him. The second man finally answered his phone after I’d tried several times to reach him. He sounded nice too, and we chatted again for about 40 minutes. I’ve said I’ll call him again on Thursday then decide if we should meet.
AND I worked on the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment