Friday 27 May 2011

Another week and not much done.


I had an appointment this morning at Seacroft Clinic to see if the NHS can offer me any help, fighting off this depression. They will get back to me in the next couple of weeks.
All I managed, writing wise, today was two photos and letters to Amateur Gardening. I have so little energy at the moment. I used up all I had in the garden. I was getting so far behind, some of my vegetable plants were practically crying out to be planted.
At the art group this afternoon they were working from Henry Moore drawings which didn’t inspire me much, so I worked on a nude using ink and a willow (!) stick.
I’m going to London on Monday, staying overnight. I’m hoping the break from home will refresh me. At least it will make a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment