Thursday 14 April 2011

Wallpaper, crosswords, plants and emails


I had to go in search of bathroom wallpaper this morning. I still couldn’t find what I wanted so I’ve had to compromise. I spent the rest of the morning on the club’s (Leeds Writers Circle) screenwriting competition, deciding which story to adopt and writing a synopsis. I’ve never done a TV screen play before but there’s a £50 prize at stake so I might as well have a go. After lunch, I went to Good Neighbours at Cross Gates to try the cryptic crossword class. I’ve never been able to go before as it clashed with my volunteering, but now the board games have been moved to Wednesday, I can go. It was fun.
It was warmer this afternoon so I spent the rest of the afternoon in the garden, digging borders and planting plants. Now, it’s time to tackle some of the odd bits of tiling left over in the bathroom.
I’ve just emailed my solicitor to see what’s happening about Mum. They didn’t’ answer my last email. I want to know if a follow up letter has actually been sent or is he still planning it. It’s been a month and I’m still precisely nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment