Wednesday 6 April 2011

Start of a new tax year

It’s been such a warm, sunny day, the temptation to go outside was almost overwhelming, until I remembered that until the men have finished work, I don’t have a bath or a shower. So I went to B and Q instead and bought some tiles for the floor. Very exciting, I don’t think but it was better thinking about my tax return. I need to be in the right mood to face that.
The board games group this afternoon wasn’t a lot of fun. Too many volunteers! When I got there, everything was already set up which is MOST unusual.
Writing wise, I’ve done nothing but work on the book today. The word count is rising rapidly. I keep at it, I will have the first draft finished by the end of the month, at which time I will start looking for an agent. One thing’s certain, I won’t be going back to my old agent. 
This time I want somebody I can actually talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment