Wednesday 23 February 2011

Pocket novels

I was just going topost details of these but see womagwriter got there first. Like I said, heres is one of the best web sites.
In case you missed it, this is a copy of an email I received from My Weekly.

Dear Liinda,
I hope you are well.
I am writing to let you know some exciting news about My Weekly Pocket Novels!
My Weekly Pocket Novels are going up in size to 50,000 words and 130 pages!
And there is going to be a rise in the fee we pay you, the writer, up to £300 for First Cheap Paperback Rights.
The novels will now be on the shelves for two weeks, which gives more opportunity to sell more of each novel - and gives us lots more scope to indulge the readers in even more exciting romantic dramas, adventures and intrigue.
These changes will take effect from issue dated May 26, so please do put on your Pocket Novel hat, and send in your next story.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Kind regards
Maggie Seed

I'm not sure that's goign to tempt me, but you never know. 


The house is now a dog free zone for a week. Just time to get the fencing put up before the next two dogs arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment